Front Loading Washing Machine
Front loading washing machine is designed for continuous operation, heavy-duty use and to carry out any type of wash (stone-wash, dyeing and so on) and variety of processes to suit customer requirement.
The inner drum is made of stainless steel AISI grade 304/316. A die shuck perforation for smooth inner surface. The inner drum consists of stainless steel lifters to provide a consistent lift to the garments. The inner drum has a large front opening . The inner drum is cantilever support ed on heavy duty bearing with special bearing housing. The entire assembly is aligned and balanced.
The outer drum is made of stainless steel AISI grade 304/316. The back plate and the outer drum are supported on a strong base frame. The outer drum is provided with:
• Direct injection steam inlet coupled to temperature control system
• Indirect steam coil heating system (optional)
• Cold water inlet
• Hot water inlet (optional)
• A large hinged SS door at the front for loading and unloading
• A small sampling door with in the main door
• Chemical feed hopper (manual controlled)
• Non-clog pneumatic drain valve
• Liquor level indicator with liquor sampling port
• Liquor level indicator with controller(optional)
A continuously rated heavy-duty motor drives Inner drum via a pulleys. The pulleys are of cast iron and timing belts are of ISI mark. All casting parts made in in-house production. Specially designed shaft supports the inner drum on heavy-duty roller bearing for noiseless operation.
• Motor are of Siemens / Hindustan Electric / Crompton Greaves
Control and operating panels are supplied along with the machine either as an integrated part or as a separate system and designed to suit customer requirement. Control includes automatic forward / reverse rotation of the inner drum. All necessary control required for smooth and safe operation of the machine is provided.
• Electric control equipment are of L & T / Telemacanique
• PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) system
• SCADA(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system
• Tilting system for machine
Safety of operations, load and machine is taken into account during the design of the machine that includes:
• Thermal overload protection for motor
• Overflow arrangements
• Door limit switch
• Inverter drive
• Automatic temperature controller
• Automatic level controller
• Manual PH valve
• Machine control: MANUAL/PNEUMATIC-PLC
• All mild steel parts painted against corrosion.
• All stainless steel parts polished.
The machine is delivered ready to connect and supplied along with installation, operation, maintenance manual including foundation, installation plans, circuit diagram etc.
|Inner drum volume(ltrs)||80||160||240||400||800||1020||2000||3200||5025|
|Inner drum diameter(mm)||550||720||850||1000||1150||1200||1500||1830||2050|
|Inner drum length(mm)||350||400||425||510||770||900||1170||1220||1500|
|Steam pressure(kg/cm ²)||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|Direct steam inlet(mm)||15||15||15||15||15||25||25||25||25|
|Indirect steam inlet(mm)(optional)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||15||25|
|Air pressure(kg/cm ²)||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7||5-7|
|Cold water inlet(mm)||40||40||40||40||50||50||50||65||65|
|Hot water inlet(mm)(optional)||-||-||-||-||-||50||50||65||65|
|Electric supply||415V, 3phase, 50c/s, A.C|